So instead of complaining, begging my husband to puh-leze not worry about it, I've made a list.
Forget the chocolate. Leave the cards at the store.
Here's what I want:
* To know where the heck this book came from, and what the heck I should do with it.
I can't bring my self to throw it away when I know that some teacher somewhere is missing it from their set. Problem is that I don't know which one....and which state she teaches in. Utah? Arizona? Please tell me it's not California....5 years of it being in our possession unnoticed would be pathetic. But not impossible.
*Someone to sew on Jordan's boy scout patches. Properly. Like a good mother should have done to begin with. The lady at JoAnn fabrics directed me to this fabric tac because it would "hold up to anything".
Big. Fat. Liar.
Now I'm gonna have to sew through crusty glue....and buy another number since the missing one really is missing. As in the "I can't find it" kind of missing.
* A good long nap.
* To find the other "dragon" flop.
*A beautiful complexion.
Does anyone know if this stuff really works?
I hate it when people can tell what time of the month it is (or how much stress I've experienced that week) just by glancing at my face. It's like an invasion of privacy. And terribly rude.
* A storm door that stays clean.Although it lets everybody who visits know exactly how tall our dog is.
And while we're at it, how about...
* A sham-wow for around her water bowl.You know, the towel that holds like 1000 times it weight in liquid...or something like that. I've never actually watched the whole commercial since I feel like the guy is yelling at me. But it sure would come in handy here, since this
Oooooo.....tile floors. Is it too late of notice to add those to my list?
Wouldn't they come in handy here? And here.
* A new bucket for Hayden to dig with.
Here's his old one. 'Nuff said.
Alright. 3 hours to go.
Don't worry - I'll totally act surprised.